Skip to content
- I got married
- I got pregnant
- I studied sociology for 9 months in Istanbul,
- I finished my two-year commitment to the Peace
- I attempted a marathon in Cheverny, France
- I travelled to Paris, France and Nis, Serbia.
- I completed my courses for my bachelor’s degree.
- I co-wrote a cookbook.
- I did a bike trip along the northern section of
the Black Sea coast of Bulgaria.
moved back to Bulgaria.
had an evil landlord.
fell in love, hard.
saw my parents.
said farewell to a very good friend.
- Debated becoming a professional academic.
courses given by two of the most amazing professors in my academic career.
- Went through immigration processes.
started growing dreads again.
learned to swim.
learned to ride a bike in a metropolitan environment.
saw a Monet exhibition, and decided that I actually enjoy art.
political ideas began to mature a bit, although I am still unclear exactly
where I stand— most of it is slightly anarchist, and slightly communist.
- I “saw”
the Gezi Park protests.
took many things apart, and put most of them back together.
learned a bit of Turkish, and forgot a lot of Bulgarian.
rode ferry boats.
cut my husband’s hair.
camping on the black sea coast of Turkey.
ate a surprisingly large amount of sushi for my locations.